Seeking Personal Trainer to work with a variety of clientele to help improve overall health. Qualified candidates should be able to empower clients to create a goal progression pathway to help them reach their fitness and wellness goals.
What would your work schedule look like?
1. Flexible work schedule
What qualifications do we prefer?
1. Bachelors degree in health sciences field (Kinesiology, Health Sciences, Health Promotion, etc)
2. Nationally Accredited Personal Training certification (ACE, ACSM, NASM, NSCA preferred)
3. Current certification in CPR/AED
What would your responsibilities be?
1. Help clients determine their goals and structure a progressive plan to help reach those expectations.
2. Provide initial assessment and follow up assessments to monitor progress of goals and possible restructuring of objectives to create positive outcomes
3. Create and conduct effective workout sessions to guide clients in the right direction.
4. Give guidance on nutrition, lifestyle habits, and wellness to create a more successful and well-rounded program.
What skills are required?
1. Be a strong mentor that creates an environment promoting excitement about a client’s fitness journey
2. To provide a motivating atmosphere to encourage personal growth.
3. Having an outgoing and positive attitude that promotes an energetic environment.
4. The ability to practice patience and tolerance as clients find their way to a healthier lifestyle.
5. Strong communication skills is a must.
Job Types: Part-time or full-time, Commission