Rich is the former president of The Fitness Company (TFC), which owned and managed fitness facilities from Boston to Miami. Rich helped build TFC from three facilities to 80 before he left to form ProFIT in 2001. Rich has served on the International Health and Racquet Sports Club Association Board of Directors (IHRSA). IHRSA is the premier association of quality clubs in the world. Service on IHRSA’s Board is reserved for the most respected professionals in the health and fitness industry.
- Over 35 years experience in the health and fitness industry
- Master of Science in Exercise Science and Fitness Management, West Virginia University
- Former President of The Fitness Company
- IHRSA Board of Directors
- Nationally recognized industry leader and consultant
- Extensive experience in the development and training of fitness professionals